Burg's Lullaby's


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 9, 2009

Speech Impediment.






Well since i have this contraption in my mouth i have a bit of a speech impediment ://

Yeah i can't say my c,g,h,j,n,p,s,t,v,w,x,z also my ch's st's and nt's are a little off??

SO the first thing my papa says when he comes home from work is that,, is kinda hard to say even though its true,, the next Ice Age Movie that comes out ,, i should play sid the sloths girlfriend..

He is right butt doesnt need to rub it in :0

Well,, also my friend maddy love to make me say.. sally sells sea shells by the sea shore!!

Thanks alot,,

Good thing that sid the sloth is my favorite MOVIE character EVERRRR!!!
That why Ice Age is my MOVIE OF THE MONTH!!


2 comments:

Dan et Anne said...

I have been through that too... a long time ago.
Good luck !

Burg:D said...

thanks anne:))