Burg's Lullaby's


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jeez La Weez!!

Okay so i got this huge thing in my mouth that is made out of metal and makes it so all my teeth move back so that i have more room in my tiny mouth for my huge teeth,, This thing in my mouth is sharp, horrible, painful, owe,, the list could go forever and ever... It might sound like i am being a baby and need to deal with it,, butt it really does hurt! And i sound soooooo funny. My dad said that if there was to be an ice age 4 that i should play Sid the sloth's girlfriend!! Mean huh?? Well i have to wear it for three months and then i get real braces. 

Wish me luck!! PLEASE!!

1 comments:

April Van Wagenen said...

My mouth and heart hurts for you! I would ware it for you if I could!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!