Burg's Lullaby's


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Hair.

First day i tried to do it.. key word try.. sorry no bow.. not yet i put one on right after


Right after i got it cut.. i could never make it look that cute again!!
(no bow then either)
(whats my deal)

well... i told my mom about a month or two ago that i wasnt going to cut my hair, and if i was going to to have her stop me no matter what. sure enough.. i got it cut.. i dont know i juss cant stand my hair long.. how do you do it those with long hair. i dont know.. also the girl who cut my hair ..flat out told me i look ugly with long hair.. well sorta.. she said always keep it short and layered...

so.. i got it cut in an A line and its really stacked. :) 

2 comments:

ryanandmindy said...

and your hair darling in the second pic!! you should have had her teach you how to fix it like that..i've been trying to figure out how to make my hair do that for YEARS!!

Burg:D said...

yeah i know. she round brushed it.. then straightened it butt my hair flips out by its self it can't straighten straight. i wish i knew i try and look like a wanna be alice.