Burg's Lullaby's


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Guess who's turn it is now....


Braces..Ah.. Uh oh..

Time to get these crooked teeth fixed.


Well...i went in for an consultation today.. and... well... um... i am getting braces.. I was given spacers to wear for a week.. ouch.. aha.. pretty much blue rubber bands.. then in one week i will go for another appointment to get my top teeth molded again and then on February  3 i get to go get this huge contraption, put in my mouth to get my teeth to move back.. then three months later they will take the contraption off and i will get bottom braces on.. owey.. then.. slowly they will put top braces on for about 15 months... so the orthodontist says.. ah.. crazy huh? Then my teeth will be pearly white and straight!! Finally:D

0 comments: