Burg's Lullaby's


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ninth Grade Night Dancee:))

Look at all those people:)
Mr. Becar and all the girls:)
Ohh.. Weston and Ryan:)) My nerds:))

Jessy, Myley, And Kim..
Jessy and i!! We love eachother:))
Bec Bec and ME:)
Jennie, Maddy and Me:))
Strike a Pose:))

My First Formal Dancee:)) Well actually it was semi formal. Which i think is even better. I juss went with all my friends:)) No dates, No boyss!! Boys are yucky ;) Ha Ha. 
I know my mom already put pictures on her blog. Butt, here are some of the fun, not serious ones. Dont make funn of my photography. I had over a hundred pictures, butt i juss thought i would put a couple of my favoritess:))

2 comments:

heidi and tom said...

LOVE it! LOVE you!!!!

Senja(: said...

Cute Cute!! Or should I say Beautiful Beautiful:):)