Burg's Lullaby's


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I copied another thing from my Aunt :)

Eight:
8 Things I Am Passionate About
1. Cheer
2. Getting Straight A's
3. Dance
4. Kaila
5. Music
6. My Cell Phone
7. My Family
8. Defiantly Twilight 
8 Books I Have Read And Enjoyed
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Sold
5. Holes
6. Sorry Dont Really Enjoy Books
7. 
8. 
8 Words/Phrases I Say Often
1. Sheeshka.
2. Freaking.
3. Buddy the elf whats your favorite color?
4. Ohkay.
5. Really!!
6. Like...
7. NO way.
8. Yola.
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die (in no particular order)
1. Make Varsity Cheer
2. Go to.. Africa India China Hawaii.
3. Get Married and have 2 children
4. Graduate
5. Become a Teacher of some sort.
6. Raise One Eye Brow
7. Do a back tuck when i am 75 :]
8. Get a round off back handspring double full.
8 Things I Learned This Past Year
1. How to do a back tuck.
2. Boys are Dumb.
3. Get Good Grades
4. High School is going to be awesome.
5. My friends are awsome.
6. My coach knows whats best.
7. School is harder then it looks
8. Twilight is More amazing then i ever imagined!!

0 comments: