Burg's Lullaby's


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 8, 2008

MITCHELL MUSSO

We were staying at the Little America hotel in SLC ! We went to the pool and i  looked in the weight room to see the hottest man on Hannah Montana!! Mitchell Musso!! I freaked out and ran to my mom! She told me to run to the hotel room and get the Camera so i did!! And so we went in and asked him for his auto-graph and picture!! He was so nice! I LOVED HIM! ;0!! ahhhhhhhhhhh.......! 

love you guys!1

2 comments:

Tomalicious said...

That is way cool!!! YAYAYAYA i added you on to mine!! thats sooooooooooo cool that pic. and by the way I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! it is so adorable on you!! I LLOVE IT!! i can't wait to see you1!! i miss you more than ANYTHING!! and that is so cool that pic.

ryanandmindy said...

well since you hadn't added me to your little list when you first gave me your address..i'm just now getting to your blog! and i dunno know who this guy is, but that's exciting!